Monday, April 8, 2013

A catcher's mask, canes, binoculars, fishing lures, a book on the Hindenburg...

 ... and more. A little alligator, pool cues, vintage cameras, guitars, golf clubs, beer mugs, and more.

Father's Day is coming. I'm sure birthdays and other special days are coming for you too. Or you could make any day a special day, with a thoughtful memento to someone special, something that says:  I thought you'd like this. I thought of you. I think about you, and I wanted you to know. 


 There are so many fun items here. Things you'd never think of. A superhero cookie jar. A miniature Titanic.

Come to Scranberry Coop. Look around.

There's something for everyone.

You will find your treasure, or someone else's.

 Remember and make new memories.

 Make it special.

Make some time to stop by.

You're always welcome at Scranberry Coop.








No comments: