Friday, December 19, 2008

Silhouettes





















Silhouettes
By The Rays


Took a walk and passed your house
Late last night.
All the shades were pulled and drawn
Way down tight.
From within a dim light cast
Two silhouettes on the shade
What a lovely couple they made

Put his arms around your waist
Held you tight.
Kisses I could almost taste
In the night.
Wondered why I'm not the guy
Whose silhouette's on the shade.
I couldn't hide the tears in my eyes

Silhouettes, Silhouettes, Silhouettes, Silhouettes, Silhouettes, Silhouettes...

Lost control and rang your bell
I was sore.
Let me in or else I'll beat
Down your door!
When two strangers who had been
Two silhouettes on the shade
Said to my shock:
"You're on the wrong block."

Rushed down to your house with wings
On my feet.
Loved you like I never loved
You, my sweet.
Vowed that you and I would be
Two silhouettes on the shade.
All of our days
Two silhouettes on the shade

Silhouettes, Silhouettes, Silhouettes, Silhouettes, Silhouettes, Silhouettes...





Bring home a silhouette for the holidays, to that someone special in your life.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg this is so cute.